Single-Use Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) Systems
Meeting your needs today and adapting as you grow
Quick start up
State-of-the-art automation and control
Adapts to your evolving requirements
Safe and sterile single-use technology
Low shear pump minimizes shear during recirculation
A choice of models
Fit-for-purpose, scalable single-use TFF systems
Agilitech single-use tangential flow filtration (TFF) systems provide the flexibility and agility to perform purification operations upon delivery. A unique open system design offers options and possibilities for every facet of the skid to meet your current application needs, while future-proofing the system to easily and cost-effectively scale along with your process.
Our engineering experts collaborate with you to customize the system to your unique requirements—whether adding or removing inlets/outlets, analytics, filters, etc. The system provides unmatched flexibility of components: choose your preferred filter brand, single-use assembly, bag or bottle recirculation container and more; and it will be delivered with your preferred state-of-the-art automation and control system—whether that’s DeltaV, Rockwell Automation or another platform. The chromatography skid can run as a stand alone unit or integrated into an existing or new DCS/SCADA system. As always, the choice is yours.
When it comes to filters, single-use bags and other components—even the control system— the TFF skid is brand agnostic to give you unmatched options.
- Integrates virtually any brand hollow fiber and flat sheet style filters
- Custom single-use assembly accommodates Sartorius, Millipore, GE, Watersepor other preferred filter brand
- Choose bag or bottle recirculation containers
- Both recirculation vessel weight control and permeate flow control available
- Diafiltration mode available (with buffer feed)
Single-use technology ensures a safe and sterile process
- Fully sterilized single-use tubing sets, complete with integrated sensors, minimize risk of contamination
- Sterile-to-sterile connections for inlets/outlets reduce contamination risks
- Highest quality components; USP <88> Class VI certified single-piece tubing sets ensure sterility throughout use*
*Excludes flat sheet filter connections that are made at the time of use.
State-of-the-art automation and control—your way
We can deliver the TFF skid with a state-of-the-art DeltaV control system. If you prefer Rockwell Automation, that’s no problem. Agilitech is a certified Rockwell System Integrator. Our seasoned engineers also have vast experience with Inductive Automation Ignition Software and Wonderware. An ISA-88 batch-compliant structure is used to create the building blocks of the automation to ensure that the ease of use and feel of the system are the same, regardless of the platform.
Easy-to-use, intuitive control panel
Our automation engineers have listened to end users and applied years of bioprocess experience to optimize the user interface of the TFF system control panel. We have identified the functions and data that operators need to access most often, and the user interface brings these functions and data to the top layer of the screen—no more endless clicking or digging to access data.
A choice of models
Agilitech chromatography systems are available in a range of fixed sizes for lab to production environments
|Model||Tubing Size||Max Flow Rates|
|T250||0.250 in||7.7 LPM|
|T500||0.500 in||17 LPM|
|T750||0.750 in||21 LPM|
|T1000||1 in||75 LPM|
Quality manufacturing backed by world-class service and support
All Agilitech single-use TFF systems are manufactured to the highest standards and delivered with the documentation you need:
- Standard Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) documentation provided upon delivery; we can also use your specific documentation, if preferred
- Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) testing and documentation available for use in cGMP production
If needed, we will partner with you to develop Performance Qualification (PQ) testing; supplemental documents such as Qualification Project Plan (QPP), Criticality Assessment and Risk Assessment can also be provided.
All Agilitech single-use TFF systems are delivered with a recommended preventative maintenance plan and spare parts list. We also provide maintenance service to ensure pumps, transmitters and all other components function within specification.
You have a vision for your process.
We can help you get there.